Benjamin VS Lash Benjamin VS Lash

The introduction to your animation is very stylish.
Very cachy choice in music, gives the animation a nice flow.

Smoke and dust was a little repetitive somehow, you put your time into making it and it does look pretty damn good. A little more variation could help it out more with the dust during the struggle in the beginning.
I'll emphasize again that the smoke was a really damn good looking touch throughout animation.

Tweening was necessarily used for some scenes.. Not too hard to explain, e.g. the looking up at the sky and his hat and face moving seems out of place.

I enjoyed how you tried to make the simple background have more depth with clouds and rocks. I was hoping to see more of the pebbles around the ground like in the scene where Benjamin was laying on the ground for the near ground shots.

Good luck on Future productions.

STH: Two worlds collide STH: Two worlds collide

It was very intertaining to watch.

The effects you did on your own were really cool.
You show some potential for directing.

You could use some sound editing to prevent clipping in the audio, it can be done right inside of flash as well. Just a little volume control so it's not at max all the time.
If you have music playing as well as voice acting you're going to want the music to be slightly quieter than the Voices.

And, after scrolling down and reading your negative comments since they actually can portray good feedback in a deconstructive form,... if they actually say anything.

The comment from KhawnerL is...the only example...
It would be really cool to see someone with your skills to make something from scratch!
Lots of people admire this and it will stand out more than JUST doing fanimations. don't get me wrong though, I've done some fan animations and I've seen some pure awesome fan animations out there.

Anyways, like I was saying a little bit of sound editing to give each sound it's own space and it should be good.
If you don't want your text to jitter so much try breaking it(ctrl+b twice)
you won't be able to edit the text as text after breaking it though.

Great animation, loved the effects, cliche, and sounds are too loud together..

SXR123 responds:

Ya see?! This is the kind of comment I like! THANK YOU for an honest review!

I will be working on these, and just to let you know, this movie is one of the last sprite films I'll be making.

Stick Fight Tutorial Stick Fight Tutorial

Oldschool man

I can't believe people don't realize just how freeking awesome this was when it was submitted 8 years ago. It's a little less in skill compared to the xiao xiao but his influences are similar.

Micmadness Micmadness

Absolutely

Amazing~

Alight Alight

Absoulutely stunning!

Brought tears to my eyes.
Outstanding animation quality,
Beautiful story,
Frightening reality.

Good job guys, I hope to one day be as thoughtful and hard working as you all have been with this piece!

Kobe Cow vs. Tsunami Kobe Cow vs. Tsunami

Awesome

It's short but I loved it!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Nice

so that's where all those gay animations were coming from.
Yep, flash is just so much more versatile.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

OH MY LAWD

This is awesome, I just can't explain it. It felt like a childrens song, and then it went so deep.

Speaking of Who needs sleep, I do.

Moustaches Moustaches

Hay

This is pretty cool.

Gooseboy Gooseboy

Nice

Everything's so simple but the animation is good and catches the viewers hearts xD
good job yo!